Custom designed with classic appeal, this substantial & solid brick, 5-bedroom home has provided first-class family living in Brighton’s most sought-after location for over four decades. Beautifully maintained with a comfortable and well-crafted layout, this proposition offers endless potential on 733m2 (approx.) of land – live in or lease out while you plan your dream home oasis or build luxury town residences. (STCA)
Light filled and built to entertain, this property’s grand proportions and excellent zoning blend seamlessly to an expansive alfresco rear – ideal for hosting family and friends on any scale. As you enter the abode, you are greeted with soaring decorative ceilings, a formal lounge with picture frame windows, large bedroom with BIRS and a fabulous purpose-built bar, while a classically appointed, huge timber kitchen offers premium appliances and an abundance of cupboard and bench space. Casual open plan living & dining, a full-sized laundry and central bathroom complete the ground level. Continue upstairs where 4 bedrooms are equipped with built in robes, two of the bedrooms boast access to a balcony, the master displays a walk-in robe and ensuite. Further featuring a central bathroom with dual vanity and separate WC. An additional living space/kids’ rumpus flows to an elevated outdoor terrace with leafy green vistas.
Delivering exceptional credentials including extensive timber cabinetry, ducted heating, gas heater, split system heating & cooling – ensuring optimal comfort all year round, undercover parking for 2 cars and additional off-street parking for another 4. This tightly held entertainer in a prestigious pocket is perfectly poised for grander plans (STCA) on one of Bayside’s finest, family-friendly streets just nearby the Bay Trail and Elwood Beach, Brighton and Firbank Grammar Schools, Star of the Sea College, Martin and Bay Streets’ precincts, train station and Elwood and Elsternwick Parks.
At a glance…
• 5-bedroom, solid brick home on 733m2 of land
• Multiple living areas
• Open plan living & dining flows to an expansive alfresco rear
• Large kitchen with premium appliances
• Custom built cabinetry, purpose-built bar & lofty decorative ceilings
• All bedrooms with BIRS, master with ensuite
• An elevated terrace and wrap around balcony on the first floor
• Undercover garage parking for 2 cars, off street parking for another 4
• Live in or lease out while planning your next move (STCA)
• Enviable location – close to the beach, schools, parks, public transport & shopping