3 2 2
$900,000 - Sold 30 Jun 2023
This idyllic home resides on a ‘rarely found’ 4678m2 (1.15 acres) approx in the sought-after Kyneton township and offers all town connections and conveniences.
Comprising of 3 generous bedrooms, including the Master with walk-in robe and ensuite, this light-filled brick veneer home has been tastefully renovated for comfort. It also features 2 bathrooms and a convenient study nook. The kitchen has a dishwasher, ideal cupboard space and pantry and opens to the large dining and living areas, offering optimal family living.
Surrounding the home are expansive lawns and beautiful mature trees; including eucalyptus gums and fruit trees. There is ample room for a large shed, veggie patch or outdoor entertaining and play. The perfect haven for a family, with little to do or alternatively, plenty of options for your new dream lifestyle.
– rare land allotment of 1.15 acres in Kyneton township,
– 3 bedrooms plus study nook,
– main bedroom with a stylish shower ensuite and walk-in robe,
– family bathroom includes bath and a separate toilet,
– polished floorboards and carpeted bedrooms,
– open plan kitchen, meals and living area,
– large family laundry with direct access to the outside,
– a double garage,
– close proximity to town centre, Primary and Secondary schools.
Enjoy your idyllic lifestyle and the Kyneton dream – a thriving regional town offering culture, all conveniences, easy access to Melbourne CBD, public transport and quality primary and secondary schools.