2 1 1
$401,000 - Sold 13 Nov 2019
Walk to everything including Pascoe Vale Rd and Wheatsheaf Rd shopping strip, enjoy the parks and reach Glenroy station within minutes from this exceptional Townhouse – a home that provides first class comfort in a fabulous, user friendly format. If you’re a first home buyer or investor, this is the place for you… !
– Brick Veneer Townhouse built in 2013 approx
– Land size 62m2 approx. Building size of 9.5s/q approx.
– KITCHEN: Laminate cabinetry with 40mm premium laminate benchtops, 600mm Bellissimo S/S appliances including dishwasher, double S/S sink, pantry & cupboard space with polished hardwood timber flooring
– MEALS: Open plan area with polished hardwood timber flooring
– LIVING: Open plan area with polished hardwood timber flooring
– BEDROOMS: 2 double bedrooms. Master with walk-in robe and 2-way bathroom. Second bedroom with robe, both with carpeted flooring.
– BATHROOM: 900mm shower with single vanity and combined toilet, built-in cupboards, floor to ceiling tiles
– LAUNDRY: European style with single trough
– HEAT/COOL: Split system heating & cooling
– OUTDOORS: Private balcony area, garden shed
– ADDITIONAL: Video intercom, Holland and block out blinds, gas HWS, downlights, LED lighting & timber staircase
– PARKING: Single carport
– POTENTIAL RENT: $360 – $380 p/w approx.
– ZONING: Residential Growth – Schedule 1
– MUNICIPALITY: City of Moreland
KEY LOCATION BENEFITS:
– Located near Wheatsheaf & Pascoe Vale Rd shopping strip & the new Oak Park Leisure Centre
– Close proximity Glenroy train stations, parks, reserves & well-known schools
– Glenroy being 12.5km from the CBD with great access to City Link, the Ring Road, major arterial roads, bike paths and the airport