4 3 2
$855,000 - Sold 10 Sep 2022
Positioned in a quiet court location, this original condition four-bedroom, three-bathroom double storey home is rich with potential to renovate or develop. Boasting three separate living and dining areas, a sunroom and open plan kitchen/meals precinct, this floorplan offers opportunity to enjoy a home of enviable dimensions. Set on a generous 864sqm (approx.) block, those with development aspirations will relish a rare opportunity to build in a beautiful, sought-after pocket of Mooroolbark.
Featuring plenty of space to exercise your creative flair, this large home is a renovator’s dream. The ground floor features a variety of living areas offering vistas of the leafy outdoors. A central kitchen/meals space is zoned for easy catering and sunroom provides a delightful retreat in any weather. One bedroom, a bathroom and ample laundry complete this level. The remaining accommodation is upstairs and comprises a large master suite with study nook, walk-in robe, and en-suite, two further bedrooms with built-in robes, serviced by a central bathroom.
Highlights Include: generous laundry facilities, multiple living areas, quiet court location. Boasting a sought-after locale only a short distance to Rolling Hills Primary, Bimbadeen Heights Primary, Mooroolbark College, Castle Hill Reserve, Reading Cinema and Chirnside Park shopping and dining.
• Renovation or development potential
• Original condition four-bedroom, three-bathroom double storey family residence
• Located in a quiet court location
• Generous 864sqm (approx.) allotment
• Four generous bedrooms, three with built-in robes
• Large master bedroom with study nook space, spacious walk-in robe and en-suite
• Double car garage
• Open plan kitchen meals zone
• Multiple separate living and dining areas
• Centrally located and in the zone to several private and public schooling, plus local shops, cafés and reserves.