20 Rothesay Avenue Elwood 3184
5 2 2
$2,400,000 - Sold 09 Jun 2015
Exciting opportunity to secure this beautifully designed and renovated 4/5 Bedroom 2.5 bathroom freestanding double fronted family home perfect for family life and entertaining.
The floor plan of the home is masterfully balanced, resulting in a layout that flows seamlessly from one room to another allowing a combination of warm expansive open plan living, secluded private spaces and great entertaining/outdoor living zones.
Secure off street parking for 2 cars and the stylish street presence complement the brilliant beachside location.
This home should be at the top of your list and with the beach and shops so close by, you will never need to leave. This is the one you’ve been waiting for. Ready for you to move straight in and enjoy all the aspects locals love about Bayside living.
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and fully tiled ensuite including a stunning vanity and heated towel rails
• Separate study complete with built in book shelf and desk, window seat, plantation shutters and loads of storage
• Expansive kitchen with exceptional finishes, large Island bench, stone bench tops, Bosch appliances and plumbing for fridge
• Open plan living and dining room complete with built in side board, wine rack, entertainment unit in living room with hidden connections/wiring for wall mounted TV, home theatre and games units
• Additional living room
• Multipurpose room for kids rumpus/games room/gym or home office
• Separate laundry room with shower
• Powder Room • North facing backyard with multi-level deck with LED lighting and built in Veggie patch
• Outdoor living room/cabana fully equipped with remote control blind, hot and cold water sink, built in BBQ with plumbed in gas, bar fridge, wiring for wall mounted TV, heating, ceiling fan, home theatre speakers and built in benches with seating cushions and storage.
• 3 generous size bedrooms with built in robes complete with split system in every room
• Large family bathroom with separate toilet
• Kids study/breakout room
• Large, lined and carpeted attic storage room
• Heating and cooling throughout
• Foxtel connections in Master, 2 living rooms and cabana
• Gas continuous hot water
• Bosch alarm system
• Remote control and keypad entry secure front driveway gate with 2 station video intercom
• Storage, storage and more storage
Convenient and highly sought after location, all within walking distance to the beach, vibrant Elwood Village, local schools, parklands, golf course and every desirable lifestyle amenity.
Brought to you by Vendor Marketing – Melbourne’s most qualified vendor advocates
SELLING? NEED AN APPRAISAL? CONTACT:
20 Rothesay Avenue Elwood 3184
Follow this Property on Twitter:
“If you’re looking at selling your property, I would highly recommend engaging Craig’s services. We hadn’t had great experiences with Real Estate Agents in the past and were fairly anxious about this when we decided to put our family home on the market recently. While we were keen, but not desperate to sell, it was still a very emotional decision for us, and what we wanted most was honest appraisals and feedback and for the process to be as less stressful as possible. Craig was completely understanding of our position and how we wanted to approach it. Everything he suggested and how he handled it all was completely in line with our wishes. Nothing was ever a problem and he went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable with proceedings every step of the way. His process of choosing the right Agent for our property was thorough and helped put the onus back on them to win our business and clearly outline their approach, costs and expected outcomes. In the end, his recommendations to who we should go with and his experience and expertise in fine tuning the campaign, made us feel like we had a team who were focussed and genuinely interested in not only getting the best result for us, but also in respecting our thoughts and needs. Craig provided excellent and honest feedback, advice and attention throughout, which clearly indicated how hard he worked on our listing. There was never an over-the-top sales pitch, nor suggestions of lowering our expectations at any stage – from Craig or the Agents – which I credit to Craig’s professional management of the entire process. Craig and Vendor Marketing certainly made our experience better and less stressful than it would’ve been otherwise. And the end result was exactly as he (and the Agents) suggested it would most likely be – which is all we could’ve asked.”
P & A Marcolin, Elwood