Distinguished by its cast-iron lacework and stately stone nameplate, the iconic Victorian façade of Lambeth House heralds a home packed with period detail and modern refinements, resulting in an expansive, city-fringe property with amazing potential. Thoughtfully laid out, the original fireplaces and elaborate plasterwork compliment the updated kitchen and bathroom to provide a home brimming with heritage appeal and character. Situated in Melbourne’s ‘coolest’ suburb, minutes from the vibrant Smith Street scene and a world-class selection of eateries and bars, don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
– Comprising four large bedrooms; three zoned upstairs for privacy, two featuring original open fireplaces, and master with access to the front balcony.
– Large modern kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space, freestanding cooker, dishwasher, and glass splashback.
– Light-filled living room with charming open fireplace connects to a separate dining room featuring panelled ceiling and additional open fireplace.
– Bright and airy, renovated bathroom, and separate large laundry room with additional shower.
– Extra sitting area with fireplace has potential to double as dedicated work-from-home space.
– Generous, east-facing, outdoor entertaining area features brick paving, mature olive tree, outdoor toilet, and ROW pedestrian access.
– Additional features include solar panels, original hardwood timber floors, high ceilings, under-stair storage, and decorative period-style plasterwork throughout, including elaborate ceiling roses, crown moulding, and high skirting boards.
– Walk to Smith Street with an array of lively bars, cafes, award-winning restaurants, and shops.
– Enjoy the connectivity nearby transport options, including Smith Street tram, Victoria Park train station, and Hoddle and Johnston Streets buses.
– Moments to Brunswick Street precinct, Collingwood Leisure Centre, Victoria Park, and various bike trails.
– Property zoned for the well-regarded Collingwood College (Prep-10 & 11-12).