2 1 1
$425,000 - Sold 16 Sep 2022
At hand for the savvy buyer is an opportunity to secure a unit in a supreme location where everything is at your fingertips and an easy, relaxed lifestyle is a reality! With character galore, the bright and airy living area has a cathedral timber lined ceiling with exposed beams and provides the perfect space to rest, full of warmth and character. No need for a car in this location however a single lock up garage and additional storage room/bike shed etc under the same roof line with separate access is a fantastic bonus.
This terrific property consists of:
• Two nice sized bedrooms, both with their own BIR’s
• Original family bathroom with separate WC
• Lovely large carpeted living space
• Kitchen / meals area with enough space for a study nook and opening out to the rear yard as well
• U-shaped kitchen includes plenty of bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar and freestanding oven
• Laundry room plus single lock up garage and storage complete the property internally
Featuring great storage, a surprisingly spacious rear yard, gas ducted heating, split system and the warmth and charm of timber accents throughout, this property is a real standout. An immensely convenient location close to Gap Road Medical Centre, Aldi shopping complex and specialty shops plus Sunbury Train Station and all the central township has to offer including café’s and restaurants, this is one you won’t want to miss.