5 2 2
$1,162,000 - Sold 18 Dec 2020
The impressive family sanctuary commands your attention from the moment you pass through the double doors into the foyer & absorb the awe-inspiring vaulted ceilings, with striking exposed beams.
Located in the most peaceful pocket of leafy Frankston South in the “Peninsula Gateway” Estate, this sensational home seamlessly combines character, style & flare in one overall package which is not often seen.
Designed to take full advantage of the serene outlook from every window, the flexible floorplan offers five generous sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple living spaces & a large chef-inspired kitchen, complete with double ovens & stone benches. The extraordinary open plan design makes this the ultimate entertainer’s home for the growing family, whilst still offering zoned living. A spectacular covered outdoor area overlooking the pristine grounds allows for unrivalled outdoor living & accommodates for large scale entertaining all year round.
Additional features of this quintessential home include:
• Ideally positioned corner allotment with side access & scope for further garaging
• Large master bedroom with built-in robes & substantial ensuite
• Both formal & informal living spaces ideal for the large family
• High-end kitchen with Franke undermount sink & stainless steel appliances
• Offering formal dining area & informal meals plus large island bench
• Bespoke family bathroom with freestanding bath-tub & floating vanity
• Quality American Oak flooring plus luxe new carpet throughout
• Gas ducted heating throughout, open fire place & cooling
• Double remote garage with rear access plus additional shedding
• Plenty of storage for the caravan, boat & all the toys
• Set on just under 1/3 of an acre or 1,165sqm (approx.) of level grounds
• Up-lit grounds with established trees, water-feature & several outdoor spaces
• Melbourne CBD a short forty-minute drive
Only minutes away from Peninsula link, enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries & beaches the Peninsula has to offer. Just a hop, skip & jump to some of the areas’ best schools & a short drive to Frankston’s CBD & Cosmopolitan Mount Eliza Village, makes this home a must!