A hidden sanctuary ensconced at the end of a lengthy tree-lined drive atop almost 34 prime acres – this is a magnificent opportunity for relaxed country living among the market garden region. Supremely comfortable yet with scope for a modern touch, the sprawling ranch style home showcases earthy ambience in the way of soaring timber-lined vaulted ceilings, exposed brick, and clerestory windows for natural light. Floor to ceiling windows throughout frame the stunning landscape and its flexible layout with four bedrooms (two with ensuites), three bathrooms and dual living areas also delivers multigeneration or guest appeal.
The land itself is a sight to behold. With 33 acres, it’s perfect for green thumbs or those looking to start their own home business or farming venture. The property boasts a 22 megalitre (approx.) dam fed by Middle Creek as well as two further dams, providing an abundant water supply for any agricultural pursuit. A king sized 32m x 14.5m shed also delivers home business appeal for those who need storage space for goods or equipment.
But perhaps the most enticing aspect of this property is its setting offering breathtaking north easterly views out to the Yarra Ranges. It’s a place where you can truly feel at one with the natural landscape, yet still have easy access to local amenities. Minutes from wineries, berry and cherry farms, flower markets, Silvan Primary School and Silvan Reservoir Park for endless lifestyle appeal.
• The rambling family home features dual living areas, providing ample space for all members of the family to relax and unwind.
• Offers four bedrooms and three bathrooms in two distinct zones at either end of the home – two of which have ensuites attached to bedrooms with walk-in robes perfect for multigenerational living or for accommodating guests.
• Superb master with floor to ceiling windows, raked ceilings, walk-in robe and ensuite highlighted by dual vanity and a rainshower with a view.
• A kitchen heart featuring island bench, walk-in pantry, gas cooktop, mosaic tiled splashback, double stainless-steel oven and Bosch dishwasher.
• The lounge/dining area impresses with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer panoramic views of the surrounding gardens, a rustic brick open fireplace and a built-in bar for hosting friends and family in style.
• A meals/family room – with its stunning views out to the Yarra Ranges, it’s sure to be a favourite spot for everyone in the household.
• A lush blanket of flat lawn unfolding from the home perfect for entertaining, a pool (STCA) or fresh-air play.
• Heating/cooling for seasonal comfort.
• 6.9m x 7.8m garage, double carport and an abundance of off-street parking.
• 22 megalitre (approx.) dam fed by Middle Creek as well as two further dams.
• King sized 32m x 14.5m shed.
• One fenced paddock.