3 2 2
$625,000 - Sold 5 Sep 2014
Blessed with a picture postcard street presence and all the eye-catching traditional hallmarks of the California bungalow style, this beautifully presented home is designed over one flowing level amid original character touches such as soaring patterned ceilings, rich timber floors, original light-fittings and a front verandah accessed from the master bedroom. Tailor-made for young families or those seeking to downsize, it delivers an in/outdoor layout dedicated to relaxed entertaining and boasts rear lane access into a double garage. It’s positioned an easy stroll from the highly sought-after New Lambton Public School and village life.
Privately hidden behind a picket fence and easycare gardens, the functional floorplan is introduced by three generously proportioned bedrooms all appointed with full height built-in robes and a full family bathroom featuring a claw foot bath. Bright open plan living is situated at the rear with French doors providing easy access to the alfresco entertaining deck, gardens and double automatic garage. The modern glossy kitchen boasts gas cooking whilst timber bench tops add warmth and character. The laundry is appointed with a second w/c. Other notable highlights include air-conditioning, cedar planation shutters and a fresh colour palette throughout.
This appealing home is set on a 360sqm parcel minutes drive to Westfield Kotara, The John Hunter Hospital, University of Newcastle, CBD and glorious beaches.
- Beautiful weatherboard home in the traditional California bungalow style
- Original features include 12ft decorated ceilings, picture rails, doors and lights
- Freshly painted throughout and stylishly presented for modern family living
- Three bedrooms all appointed with built-in robes; private verandah to master
- Traditional style family bathroom with claw foot bath; extra w/c in laundry
- Bright open plan living extending outdoors to alfresco entertaining deck
- Modern glossy kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop and timber benches
- Double automatic garage accessed via rear lane
- Stroll to highly sought-after New Lambton Public School and village living
- Easy access to John Hunter Hospital and University of Newcastle