An Altona Bay location in a prestigious court, with a parkland reserve and walking path as its backdrop, complements the outstanding appeal of this single level residence. Perfectly maintained proportions for living and dining are accompanied by ideal accommodation behind an elegant façade and established front garden – and the welcome extends all the way to covered alfresco areas and a rear garden of charming privacy.
• Desirable formal living/dining and entertaining
• Separate central everyday living/meals area
• Siding doors reveal covered alfresco decking
• Open-plan kitchen performs its role perfectly
• Generous fitted cabinetry, glass splash-back
• Main bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in robe
• 2 additional bedrooms, central family bathroom
• Separate laundry, ducted heating and cooling
• Dual water tanks, irrigation system, solar panels
• Workshop and storage shed add to the appeal
• Double carport, double garage, extra parking
• The appeal of a walking trail behind your home
All the Altona Bay lifestyle advantages including Altona Green Primary School, Tatman Drive Playground, the 100 Steps of Federation and Truganina Park are within the sphere of this home’s intelligently planned, impeccably preserved proportions.