What we do differently
Vendor Marketing – Melbourne’s most qualified vendor advocates is the only vendor advocacy firm with BOTH property marketing & real estate estate agent selection expertise.
This is vitally important because these are the 2 KEY cost areas when selling a property.
We are also one of the very few Melbourne vendor advocacy firms that provide a genuinely independent fixed fee for service. We offer a cost neutral upon successful sale remuneration structure for all our clients.
Don’t believe the hype
Many vendor advocacy firms, especially the ones you hear in the media say their services and fees are free. But the reality is there’s no such thing!
Related: Vendor Advocacy Fees
Frequently operated by retired &/or ex-real estate agents, these firms charge 50% of the agent’s sales commission. So you end up paying more, in exchange for often outdated, unqualified advice!
Related: Vendor Advocacy Traps
These vendor advocates have no incentive to negotiate the agent’s commission. And they often align themselves only with agents who agree to their terms. Rather than select the best agent for the job.
Independence is paramount
One of the greatest benefits of true vendor advocacy is independent, impartial advice. But if your vendor advocate also negotiates with buyers, whose side are they really on?
The primary objective of these firms is to secure additional listings. Buyers become sellers. Which is the same reason real estate agents keep buyers on side!
Vendor Marketing is completely independent. We’re not aligned with any real estate agent or buyer. Our vendor advocacy services only represent the vendor.
Related: Vendor Advocacy Services
The power of Advocacy and Strategy
Did you know the average property owner sells their home or an investment property every 7-10 years?
At Vendor Marketing, we help vendors sell their properties across Melbourne every day!
Selling property is often a pivotal life event. But it needn’t be a stressful one. At Vendor Marketing, we combine vendor advocacy with a strategic approach to create a unique service that ensures you get the best return on your investment.
Our Tender Process
For some vendors this is the most daunting part of the sale! At Vendor Marketing, we manage the entire tender process for you. From start to finish. We ask the tough questions and examine every aspect of the agent’s proposals. So you can be confident we will find the best agent to sell your property. Our process includes:
• Interviewing and short-listing the best agents in your area.
• Strategically reviewing the pitch of short-listed agents.
• Negotiating the most cost effective commission structure.
• Enhancing the marketing schedule for best targeting and value adds.
Having a clearly defined pricing strategy that considers all contingencies is key. On your behalf, we carefully evaluate your agent’s strategy for:
• Best case, realistic and worse case price points.
• Complete transparency.
• Accurate reserve price.
We then oversee execution of the pricing strategy by your chosen agent.
Every agent has a preferred approach to property marketing. Often their marketing effort is as much about their own branding as it is about your property. As your vendor advocates, we will thoroughly review the agent’s marketing strategy to make sure it includes:
• A clear, accurate definition of the target market and buyers.
• A marketing schedule tailored to the campaign’s objectives and your budget.
• Vendor Advocacy Melbourne, the way it should be!
• What is a Vendor Advocate? Why use one?
• Vendor Advocacy Services – Web portal or Hands-on?
• MUST READ: Vendor Advocacy Fees Exposed
• MUST READ: Vendor Advocacy Traps Exposed
• Melbourne’s most qualified sellers advocate
Read our booklet “The Four Essential Steps To Selling A Property Successfully.” Download it for FREE below.
Enter your details below to download our FREE Essential Property Selling Guide and learn our 4 steps to success!
1. Real Estate Agent Selection – how we choose the best selling agent for your property
2. Accurate Price Quoting – why is getting this right so important
3. Making The Most Of Presentation – how to best present your property
4. Effective Property Marketing – how we create a winning property marketing strategy
Vendor Marketing – Melbourne’s most qualified vendor advocates will not disclose any of your personal information.