About Vendor Marketing
Vendor Marketing are the vendor advocacy experts.
We specialise in property marketing and real estate agent selection for property sellers in inner Melbourne.
Our goal is to give vendors a winning edge, providing tailored, independent advice that helps them achieve a stress free, successful property sale.
How we began
For over 21 years, property marketing and real estate has been my passion.
It began when I purchased my first property in Middle Park in 1991 whilst forging an exciting career in media sales. Seven years later I purchased a second, larger property and put my media and marketing knowledge to good use selling the first property as a vendor. This was my first experience of capital growth, and I quickly discovered why property is the Australian dream!
In 2009 I again became a vendor, selling my second property at auction in flat market for a great result. Armed with substantial property marketing and advertising experience, I created a property marketing strategy/plan for half the cost my real estate agent would have charged.
After more than two decades in the industry, I recognised an acute need for vendors to have an impartial, professional advisor. And so I created Vendor Marketing: a professional, independent property marketing and advocacy service designed to help vendors confidently navigate the property sale process from start to finish.
Principal Advisor / Licensed Estate Agent
• Certificate IV in Property Services – Real Estate
• Real Estate Advertising Manager – Fairfax Media
Domain.com.au, The Domain Weekly’s & Domain Age
• Business Development Manager – Private Media
• Agent’s Sales Representative
• The Building Blocks of Online Advertising
• Advertising Federation of Australia
Marketing, Media Planning & Buying, Retail Advertising, Research & Strategic Planning, Campaign Planning & Creative
• Developing Effective Advertising Strategies
Read our booklet “The Four Essential Steps To Selling A Property Successfully.” Download it for FREE below.
Enter your details below to download our FREE Essential Property Selling Guide and learn our 4 steps to success!
1. Real Estate Agent Selection – how to choose the best selling agent for your property
2. Accurate Price Quoting – why is getting this right so important
3. Making The Most Of Presentation – how to best present your property both inside and out
4. Effective Property Marketing – how to create a winning property marketing strategy
Vendor Marketing – Melbourne’s most qualified vendor advocates will not disclose any of your personal information.