3 Norfolk Close Hillside 3037
$1,150,000 - Sold 13 July 2019
Drive through the beautiful tree-lined streets of the exclusive estate of Hillside 2000, and you will soon realize that you have uncovered one of Melbourne’s best kept secrets!
As you approach the sweeping front driveway of this stately property which is set in a picturesque court, you will instantly acknowledge that you are about to see something special. Designed and constructed in a way that embraces the timeless appeal of Georgian design and architecture, this custom built property, which has been finished with precision and pride, is a rare offering. The property showcases features and finishes that you would expect from a premium home, and we have no doubt that you will simply fall in love with the character, charm and lifestyle advantages that are on offer from the moment you enter the front door!
* Large concreted driveway with ample space to accommodate approximately 15 cars, multiple trucks, boats or caravans
* 4 Large bedrooms with fitted built in robes – Grand master bedroom with full ensuite, walk in robe and dedicated private access to the outdoor living space
* Study or 5th bedroom with built in desk and outdoor workshop internet Synchronization
* Grand step down formal lounge and dining room featuring a beautiful gas fire-place and built in custom cabinetry
* Central host inspired kitchen with walk in butler’s pantry, top-end ASKO & SMEG appliances and plenty of storage and bench-space
* Central and spacious everyday living space
* Games room with built in wet bar, capable of ”Beer on Tap” KEG connection
* Dedicated home theatre room
* Outdoor 2 car workshop equipped with a toilet and built in office area with in-home internet Synchronization; Ideal for the tradesman, car enthusiast or business owner that wants to run work from home
* Outdoor wood storage shed
* Extra-large double garage with internal home access and rear yard access
* Large and easily accessible outdoor entertaining area with wind shield blinds, perfect for accommodating any large gathering throughout any season
* Extra low maintenance front and back yards
* All set on a beautiful landscaped and meticulously maintained block of land which measure approximately 2000 m2
Sale Includes: Zoned ducted heating, slab heating with individual room zoning, Coonarra wood-fire heater in main living area, gas fire-place in the Grand formal lounge room, evaporative cooling, tinted front facade windows, zoned alarm system, security cameras, video intercom door-bell, theatre equipment, built in BBQ and preparation bench & a 1000 litre rain water tank.
A special address which is more than worthy of your attention!
Brought to you by Vendor Marketing – Melbourne’s most qualified vendor advocates
SELLING? NEED AN APPRAISAL? CONTACT:
3 Norfolk Close Hillside 3037
Follow this Property on Twitter:
Using a vendor advocate was the best
“Using a vendor advocate was the best decision for us. Craig was very professional and was on our side the whole way through our campaign. He was there to answer our questions and offer his wide knowledge of real estate. We would recommend using a vendor advocate especially Craig to all our friends.”
L & N Milroy, Hillside